I originally hoped to have Truce, the next Neighbor from Hell novel out in late October/early November, but I’ve decided to push that off for several reasons:
1. I don’t want to rush the book and give you something that is not worthy of the Bradford name.
2. I’ve decided to run a very interesting giveaway to coincide with the release, which I’ll get to in a minute.
3. This way I don’t have to rush my beta readers, editors or proof readers and they won’t be forced to hunt me down and beat me.
4. I don’t want number 3 to happen. I’m a wimp.
5. I am doing it this way to coincide with another surprise that I’m going to keep secret for a while.
With that being said, the release date for Truce: The Historic Neighbor from Hell will be………..(Imaginary drum roll please)…………..
December 3, 2013.
Before the beatings start, please let me explain what I plan on doing to make up for this.
1. I will be placing Truce up for pre-sale at iBookstore, Kobo and B&N for the price of $1.99
2. After the book is published, the price will go up to its normal price of $2.99
3. Did I mention that I’m doing a giveaway of an iPad mini with my books from Smashwords for this release?
The information for the iPad mini will be released during the cover reveal for Truce.
Thank you for your time 🙂
My surprise might have something to do with the Pyte/Sentinel series 😉